Our MINI Centres are fully open for Sales and Aftersales, in line with Government guidance and we’re really looking forward to welcoming everyone back!
Our main focus is to ensure that we safely and responsibly meet the needs of our customers and staff, while doing our part to keep our community safe.
Here’s what we’re doing and how you can help:
- The temperature of our staff is being monitored on a daily basis, each morning
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the Centres
- Protective screens have been fitted to desks where required
- Disposable gloves, seat, steering wheel and gear selector covers are being used by our service advisors, technicians and valeters
- Pre-appointment calls are made beforehand to limit the number of customers in the Centre at any given time
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be sanitised using a safe disinfecting solution
- Customers are encouraged to make payments by card or other contactless methods
- Online sales enquiries are being conducted using video technology where possible
- Contactless collection/delivery of sold vehicles is available on request
Our sales team is on hand to assist with your enquiry either within our showroom or from the comfort of your own home. As we anticipate high demand, making an appointment is advisable to avoid any unnecessary waiting in light of social distancing and new hygiene measures.
MINI SERVICE & TRADE PARTS
Our Service department has now fully reopened to all MINI owners. To make a booking, please call us, Monday to Friday, or you can book online 24/7:
Tel: 01254 274333
Tel: 01772 761234
For the time being, we ask that you bring your MINI to our BMW Centre for your planned Service appointment and park in customer parking. Please enter the Centre at Main Reception where you will be met by a member of staff. As a result of social distancing measures and hygiene processes, waiting times may take a little longer than normal.
We will sanitise your keys, wipe down the frequently touched surfaces on your vehicle with a safe disinfecting solution and add PPE to the interior. Likewise, when you return to collect your vehicle from us, we will have done the same.
If your vehicle’s MOT has been due since 30 March 2020, please be reminded of the communication from the Government regarding MOT extension which can be read here.
Our Trade Parts team will be offering a limited delivery service to our local independent workshops. For enquiries or to place an order, please call:
Bowker Blackburn: 0800 919 724
Bowker Preston: 0800 1 957 957
We look forward to welcoming you to our Centres again and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.