From Monday 12th April, our MINI Centre is fully open for Sales and Aftersales, in line with Government guidance. We have enhanced safety measures in place to keep both you and our team protected at all times.
Here’s what we’re doing and how you can help:
- The temperature of our staff is being checked
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the Centres
- Protective screens have been fitted to desks where required
- Disposable gloves, seat, steering wheel and gear selector covers are being used by our service advisors, technicians and valeters
- Pre-appointment calls are made beforehand to limit the number of customers in the Centre at any given time
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be sanitised using a safe disinfecting solution
- Customers are encouraged to make payments by card or other contactless methods
- Online sales enquiries are being conducted using video technology where possible
- Contactless collection/delivery of sold vehicles is available on request
Our sales teams are on hand to assist with your enquiry either within our Centres or from the comfort of your own home. Making an appointment is advisable to avoid any unnecessary waiting in light of social distancing and hygiene measures. Contact us at https://www.bowkerprestonmini.co.uk/contact-us-form/
MINI Service & Trade Parts
To make an appointment, please call us on 01772 761234 or you can book online 24/7 at https://bowkerprestonmini.mini-retailer-service.co.uk
We ask that you bring your vehicle to our Centre for your planned Service appointment and park in customer parking. Please access the Centre at Main Reception where you will be met by a member of staff. Your keys will be sanitised and we will wipe down the frequently touched surfaces with a safe disinfecting solution, adding PPE to the interior. Likewise, when you return to collect your vehicle from us, we will have done the same.
For Trade Parts enquiries or to place an order, please call 0800 1 957 957.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Centres again and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
Paul Bowker, Chief Executive